ERP Software for Vehicle Parts Trade
bertaplus ERP System – Transparency in Product Management
Improve the efficiency of your business and increase productivity in the workplace!
The ERP system was designed, among other things, for the vehicle spare parts trade and offers several possible interfaces. Adjustments can therefore be made quickly and easily.
bertaplus is a goods management solution with warehouse logistics, especially for spare parts trade. This branch’ requirements are supported in an optimal way.
Following functions are included:
- Very extensive item master (in practice more than 40 million items)
- Vehicle Catalogue (KBA, car type, TecDoc)
- Parts Allocation to vehicles
- Management of Customers’ Fleet
- Item Maintenance via Import Interface
- ARUA, TecDoc Import and Export
- Integration of the TecAlliance and TopMotive catalogs
- Maintenance of Item Replacements
- Alternative- and OE-Numbers
- Deposit Management
- Workshop accounting
- EDI connection of customers and suppliers, also via TecCom and TecDocuments
- Webservice for customer Linking
- Access on Suppliers’ Webservices
- Branch Management
- Parts lists
- POS-Cash Register System
- Tour planning
Increasingly transparent prices and the market penetration of new competitors present you new challenges in the vehicle parts trade.
With globalerp new requirements can be implemented more easily and quickly.
Overview of the most important functions
- Product range management (Export and import interfaces, TecDoc interface)
- Handling of old parts deposit management
- Warehouse and logistics (route planning, warehouse management, etc.)
- Purchasing and disposition (procurement planning, discount and condition management, etc.)
- E-commerce (Web shops, B2B and B2C platforms)
Product range management
Due to the large variety of articles and the high change cycles, automated support for the maintenance of master data is essential. Perfectly coordinated transfer mechanisms ensure that the items are quickly created or transferred and that the items in the inventory management system are clean. In addition, various replacement and follow-up item chains can be made available and managed for each item.
- Alternative search terms, manufacturer specific article numbers
- Management of catalog items / automated import
- Follow-up article and replacement article
- Barcode systems
- Export / import interfaces, TecDoc, BMEcat, csv, Ascii, EDIFACT, etc.
- Version-oriented master data management
- Connection of price maintenance services
- Automatic price determination
- Bonus settlement and consideration
Handling of old parts deposit management
The management of the exchange parts deposit is available throughout both purchasing and sales. The pricing enables the assignment of deposit prices on the exchange part. For the return of old parts, a special old part return note can be created with the delivery note print. This information can also be made available to customers in a clearly structured manner in the shop and can be easily integrated.
Warehouse and Logistics
bertaplus Warehouse Logistics optimizes the logistic processes within a warehouse and B Loading equipment management, forklift control system and batch management. Our solution includes, for example, route control and hazardous materials management and includes a graphic information system for location status and article inventory. Various methods of course management are an important part of bertaplus. Various route plans can be stored. The pickings are then controlled based on the tours and treated accordingly in a summarized manner.
- Route planning and processing
- Connection of warehouse management system
- nventory and availability calculation, reservation system
- Scalable structure of warehouse management (simple storage locations, zones, storage space systems, dynamic (chaotic) storage space management)
- Connection of delivery drivers / trucks, mobile data acquisition
- Process-oriented mapping of goods receipts, storage proposals, goods issues and picking proposals, internal warehouse processes for storage location relocations and relocation orders
- Forklift control
- Integration of z. B. AutoStore automatic small parts warehouse
- Integration of conveyor systems and trolley management
- Customer-specific article labeling
- Parcel dispatch / tracking, consignment warehouse management and dangerous goods labeling
- Parcel service and shipping processing
- including DHL, DPD, UPS, GLS, NightStar
- Dachser, Danzas, Kühne & Nagel, Hellmann
- others on request
Purchasing and disposition
With bertaplus you achieve the best possible path between procurement planning, warehouse control, optimal readiness for delivery and cost reduction.
- Disposition according to different storage strategies
- Integrated procurement planning with flexible disposition parameters
- Planning proposal calculation for purchases and transfer orders
- Support of operational purchasing processes
- Discount and condition management for periods, articles and supplier groups, quantity scales, etc.
- Process-oriented mapping of inquiries, orders, framework orders, reminders, complaints and returns
- Direct purchase generation
In the vehicle parts trade, it is important to use the opportunities offered by online trading without losing the advantages of stationary trade. Modern e-commerce processes have become indispensable and must give your business partners a clear advantage.
We offer you both your own webshop and the integration of the TopMotive and TecAlliance catalog as a leading B2B platform for the independent international automotive spare parts market. The integration of the established solutions automates and simplifies business processes between parts manufacturers and retailers.
Your Advantages with bertaplus for Vehicle Parts Trade
- bertaplus facilitates the processing of order creation and delivery through automated workflows.
- A data management system enables required information to be found more quickly and filed in an organized manner.
- Up to 60% time savings through automatic, integrated data transfer
- Limitless data flow
- Automated communication channels
- Integration of TecDoc data in the search for relevant search results in regard to articles, prices and stock.